Submitted by john wertz on 2016-10-18 14:13:09
- Works for (tutor) & familiar w/ LSC. Very passionate & seems committed to changing the Jr. college culture.
- Feels LSC put too much emphasis on enrollment, than other key KPI's;
- Wants to do away with all bond financing;
- Very concerned about key admin officials (VP) lack of credentials (Dr. Val Dabney);
- Feels that LSC is on verge of losing accreditation, due to low academic standards(though by law it has open admissions);
- Believed in allowing campus carry;
- Wanting to lower property taxes and hold the administration more accountable on spending;
- Closet conservative but could be a little PC.
- Difficulty expressing himself;
- Wants to move LSC to more of a university than a Jr. college (except it's mitigated by open admissions: high rate of remedial classes and high attrition rates).
- Believes LS should hire better class ($$$) of professors (same issue as above).