Township directors are elected to 2 years terms with Positions 1-4 elected in even years and Positions 5-7 elected in odd years.
- Governmental Control - The County Commissioners(and their developer friends, including attorney Bruce Tough), have taken advantage of The Woodlands (TW) paying 38% of county taxes, with only 20% of population;
- TW's residents need their Resident Advocate directors to exercise due diligence by commissioning a qualified Tax Study to determine the actual "cost/timing" of Incorporation(to remove control of No. 1). The study in 2011/12 was apparently bogus;
- Candidates who supported May 9th, 2015 Road Bond, that included the Woodlands Parkway Extension, are part of the crony-chamber, including Bruce Tough and Mike Bass;
- If the people in No. 3 that Bruce Trough supports are elected, they would control TWT board and along with the County Commissioners, could together make TW a major thorougfare community using WPX, Gosling and Branch Crossing.
- What does it hurt to do a real Tax Implication study, so that we can plan for the future.