Township directors are elected to 2 year terms with Positions 1-4 elected in even years and Positions 5-7 elected in odd years.
- Democrats are making a play to take over The Woodlands
- Incorporation - Governmental Control - The County Commissioners(and their developer friends, including attorney Bruce Tough), have taken advantage of The Woodlands (TW) paying 38% of county taxes, with only 20% of population;
- TW's residents need their Resident Advocate directors to exercise due diligence by commissioning a qualified Tax Study to determine the actual "cost/timing" of Incorporation(to remove control of No. The study in 2011/12 was apparently bogus;
- Neutralization of the Woodlands Development Company and their unchecked taxation puppet, the WRUD (taxation of businesses w/out representation)
- Exemptions(Homestead/Over 65/Disability)
- Impact News Q&A: Meet township candidates Laura Fillaut and Carol Stromatt